How To Recover Accidentally Deleted Files From Pendrive – Get The Top Ways Here
Jason Florek |
March 19th, 2019 |
Pen drive is utilized to backup, transfer and store vital data files like videos, photos, documents etc. Almost every single user prefer this due to its durability, portability and fast transfer speeds. However, the essential data files stored in the pen drive, USB flash drive are prone to lose for various causes. Even, in some circumstances, users incidentally lose their important files. But, there is no need to worry! Because here, we come up with this reliable article. Hence, via this, we will be going to let users know, the best technique to resolve the commonly asked query such as how to recover accidentally deleted files from USB, pen drive without any hindrance. Let’s get going.
Table of Content
- Free Method to Recover your Accidentally Deleted Files From Pendrive?
- Know How can you recover deleted files from your USB Pendrive using CMD
- How to recover deleted data from pen drive without using software
- How to recover deleted files from pen drive using software
- Steps to Recover Accidentally Deleted Files from Pendrive
Immediately, stop using the existing USB flash drive from which you have mistakenly deleted the data files. In case, if you added new data to your pen drive, USB flash drive that could overwrite the deleted files. And when the data files are being overwritten then, it becomes impossible to retrieve them.
Download Buy Now
Are You Searching A Free Method to Recover your Accidentally Deleted Files From Pendrive?
If you are looking for a free solution to recover permanently deleted files from the pen drive so, this segment is perfect for you. Because here, in this section, we are going to disclose the best manual techniques to recover deleted data from USB, pen drive. Mainly, this solution is obtainable in two different ways. Both methods are discussed appropriately. You just have to follow any of them sequentially.
Method 1: How to Recover Deleted Files from USB, Pendrive By Using CMD?
Here you know how to recover accidentally deleted data from pen drive. In order, to implement the recovery process. Initially, you have to command prompt utility. Simply, follow the below-listed steps properly for the same:
- Primarily, go to Run by pressing the Windows + R keys altogether.
- Now, you have to type CMD in the field and then, press the Enter key to open command prompt window
- Finally, input this following command attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, in the Command Prompt wizard.
- After that, press the Enter key and wait for a few minutes until the procedure completes perfectly.
Method 2: Recover Accidentally Deleted Files From Pendrive Using Previous Version
Here, follow the below-mentioned directions to recover deleted data from pen drive with the help of an older version of files or folders:
- First of all, click on the folder which contains your deleted data files and selects the Properties option.
- Then, click on the Previous Versions tab. After that, a pop-up message displays to your screen that says Previous Versions come from File History or from restore points.
- Lastly, a list of older versions of files will display. Now, you have to choose the file edition which one you are looking for. Then, click on the Restore button to start the unintentionally deleted files recovery procedure.
Special Note: There are so many users who are still unaware of the fact i.e. when any data file is deleted either accidentally or intentionally then, it will be removed permanently from the pen drive. Because any data file is deleted from the external storage device so, it will be wiped permanently from that device instead of going to a trash bin. So, in this situation, no manual solution works efficiently. Even though, no manual method has the capability to recover permanently deleted files from pen drive. Thus, it is better to proceed ahead towards the alternative technique to do the same.
If Free Way Failed to Recover Deleted Files, What’s Next?
Now, you are land in the perfect place. Here, you will get the eminent solution to recover permanently deleted files from pen drive. This is a third party application named USB Drive Data Recovery Software. With the help of this comprehensive software, you can easily retrieve corrupted, deleted and formatted data from a pen drive. This application is specially designed to recover permanently deleted files from a flash drive without any hassle. Mainly, it facilitates unique features i.e., it emphasizes the deleted files by red color. Moreover, this software provides an understandable and smart user interface. So, a novice user can also implement the recovery procedure using this handy tool without any hassle. Nevertheless, this tool does not have any compatibility issues. It supports all versions of Windows OS and also supports the recovery of data from any kind and company USB.
Steps to Recover Accidentally Deleted Files from Pendrive Using Reliable Tool
Just follow the below-stated instructions to implement the recovery procedure of accidentally deleted files from pen drive:
- Firstly, download and run the USB Recovery Software to your system.
Download Buy Now
- Here, choose data recovery option from the Scan and Formatted Scan options.
- Subsequently, you have to preview the complete data files. After that, search for desired files.
- At last, click on the Save button from the top panel. Now, the software will start the procedure to export restored data files from a flash drive.
Sometimes, most of the users are getting tired after searching for a perfect solution to recover accidentally deleted files from pen drive. We know that, so many manual methods are available over the internet for the same. But, the freeway cannot recover permanently deleted files from my USB, pen drive. So, there is only one way to recover deleted and formatted data files i.e., pen drive recovery. Using this reliable software, users can restore their corrupted and deleted data from a flash drive without any hindrance. Thus, this flawless recovery software provides comprehensive features that I already explained in the blog. Now, its high time to take the decision wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I recover deleted files from pen drive?
You can recover deleted files from pen drive after reading the above-mentioned blog.
How can I recover my permanently deleted files from pen drive?
You can recover your permanently deleted files from pen drive by following few simple steps mentioned in the above blog.
How can I recover my deleted files from USB?
You can recover your deleted files from USB by using two methods that are mentioned in the blog.
Is it possible to recover deleted files from USB using CMD?
Yes, it is possible to recover deleted files from USB drive by using CMD. If it is simple to delete. If you delete your data permanently by using a shift+delete button then its recovery is not possible with the command prompt.