How Do I Transfer OneDrive for Business to Another Tenant – Get Simplest Way
May 8th, 2019 |
How to, migration
How you can transfer OneDrive for business to another tenant? Do you know any direct method for transferring data from one OneDrive for business account to another? – if you are also searching for a simplest & easy way to perform this task, so you are visited in the right place. Here we will discuss users problems & provides a direct solution for that. So continue reading.
OneDrive or SkyDrive or Windows Live SkyDrive is a cloud storage facility which is provided by Microsoft. OneDrive allows users to store files, personal data in the cloud, share file with other users, & sync file across mobile phones, computers. OneDrive for business is also cloud storage and it is an integral part of Office 365 or SharePoint server. It provides the facility to store, share, & sync your work file. OneDrive & OneDrive for business both are cloud storage but OneDrive is personal cloud storage and OneDrive for business cloud storage for business purpose.
We know transfer OneDrive for business to another tenant in the Organizational level is quite complicated and difficult to perform. But sometimes organizations need to transfer OneDrive for business account data to another tenant, therefore users search for easy methods to perform this task. We considered users problems & difficulties of this task and decided to provides an effective & easy solution for that. In this upcoming section, we are going to describe the solution in detail.
How to Transfer Data From OneDrive for Business Accounts to Another?
To easily perform this task without any complications you have to use automated OneDrive to OneDrive migration tool. In which you can transfer data from OneDrive for business to another tenant. The automated tool is the direct & easy way, you do not need to follow complicated steps, within a few clicks you can accomplish this task with tool. Transfer data from OneDrive for business accounts of the organization to another tenant is a complicated & lengthy process, but this task can be simplified by an automated tool. You need a reliable tool to perform this task.
Download the OneDrive to OneDrive migration tool:
Why This Tool to Export OneDrive for Business to another Tenant
There are many reasons to select this software such as it will simplify the whole process, with this tool you can easily transfer data from OneDrive for business accounts to another tenant. This software is reliable & originally designed to perform this task. Some feature of this tool are given below –
- Tool will easily transfer OneDrive data (like audio, video, photos, files, doc, pdf,..etc) to another tenant.
- There are two ways provided by this software to transfer data – Domain User, Single User.
Domain User – with this option you can easily transfer data of multiple users from OneDrive for business to another, you have to impersonate source & destination admin accounts.
Single User – By using this option you can transfer personal OneDrive data to another tenant, OneDrive.
- It provides 4 different options in which you can customize the transfer process. 1 – Move Permission option to transfer read & write permissions. 2 – Include file type – you can specify file type which you want to transfer. 3 – Incremental migration – it will help you to transfer newly received data. 4 – it will maintain the modified date of the original document.
- Date based filter option – this option will help you to transfer only specified data.
Steps to Transfer Data from OneDrive for Business Account to Another
After downloading the software follow the given steps to transfer OneDrive for business accounts data to another tenant.
- Start the tool & select Domain User.
- Then entire source Admin Email & click on Login button.
- Now, enter password & click on Sign in button.
- After that enter Destination Admin email & click Login.
- Now, enter password & click on Sign in button.
- Click on Export Users button to export CSV file, where all users email saved.
- You can edit the CSV file & you can mention only the users which data you want to transfer.
- Click on Import Users button to add CSV file into the software.
- Now, you can see source user ID & destination users ID in software panel. Click Next.
- After that, the software provides some filter options, you can apply filter according to your requirements. Then click on Export button to start the process.
- It will take some time & transfer data from OneDrive for a business account to another tenant.
In this write-up, we have provided the simplest way to transfer data from OneDrive for a business account to another tenant. With the help given solution, you can easily transfer data of OneDrive for business accounts of an organization to another tenant.