Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online – Things You Should Know!
Today, we are going to provide you an overview of Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online. Also, you will get to know about its characteristics and various online plans. Let’s take brief about it. Keep Reading!
Quick Glance on MS Office 365 Exchange Online
Microsoft Exchange Online is a part of the Office 365 suite. It helps a user to access their emails, calendar, contacts, tasks via multiple devices like PC, web, and mobile. A user can also connect to Exchange Online through Microsoft Outlook desktop client. Exchange Admin center is one of the functionalities in MS Office 365 that manages all the active directory to set up permissions, user accounts, groups, etc.
Subsequently, all the data is stored in a cloud-based database server. And many organizations use MS Exchange Online to administer their messaging services. Apart from this, it consists of eminent features which attract a large number of users. So, in the upcoming segment, we will discuss more advantages of MS Office 365 Exchange Online.
Highlighted Benefits of Exchange Online
1. Confidentiality of emails
It maintains the privacy of data within the user. It means only authorized users can access the emails.
It promised 99.9 % uptime and it always have automated backup service.
3. Admin center
Admin center is a centralized part of the Exchange Online. It enables administrator to manages rules and policies like message tracing, content filters, etc.
User can access their data from any devices from anywhere. Hence, it provides the feature of mobility and portability.
5. Cost effective
No longer responsible for server maintenance as the database is hosted in the cloud. Also, it permits you to avoid the ongoing investment cost.
6. Cloud computing benefits
As a cloud based service, it provides all the benefits of cloud computing.
It is provides more security to the database as it contains Exchange Online Protection. Also, it facilitates an advanced security protection with anti-malware and anti-spam filtering.
8. Outlook integration
Gives user a familiar rich email experience with Outlook to send and receive the mails.
Do You Know About Microsoft Exchange Online Plans?
Microsoft Exchange Online is based on Office 365 subscription plans. There are two different online plans along with one business premium plan. Let’s look into these plans.
What is Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online plan 1?
This is the basic plan which includes the basic and reliable business class email services.
- Mailbox storage limit with 50 GB mailbox per user.
- Collaboration features like shared calendars, contacts, tasks.
- Anti-malware and anti -spam protection.
- Support versions of Outlook to Exchange Online.
What is Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online plan 2?
It includes all the features of Plan 1 with unlimited storage and hosted voicemail service.
- Mailbox storage limit 100 GB per user.
- Provides call answering, a dial in user interface and a company automated attendant capabilities.
- Control sensitive business data with Data Loss Prevention(DLP) policies.
- Unlimited storage in the User’s in Place Archive.
Office 365 Business Premium
It consists of all the features of plan 1 with fully installed all office applications.
- Mailbox storage limit 1 TB per user.
- Office application included like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Services included like Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams.
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets and 5 PCs per user.
- Host unlimited online meetings and video conferencing.
- 24*7 phone and web support.
- Maximum number of user is 300.
Above in this article, we have discussed about Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online in depth. A user can gain benefits all features mentioned above of MS O365 Exchange Online. Despite all the aspects it also provides business productivity which manages online standard services. Any organization can connect to Exchange online sever to get access to their users on a wide range of devices over a corporate network.