The Only Way To Recover Email From OST File Outlook 2019
August 20th, 2019 |
Imagine a situation wherein Microsoft Exchange Server crashes and your database gets corrupted, the very first glimpse of this in your mind would put you under stress. As recovery of the OST file could give you chills if done manually. The only recommendation we have for the user is, to take help of third party tool to recover email from OST file Outlook 2019 and its below version.
Recap of Outlook Offline Storage Table File (OST)
- OST is a data file which is created locally on the Users’ system. This replica of server data items helps users to access their mailbox data items even in the absence of an internet connection. In fact, the user can compose new messages which will be delivered just after the internet gets connected.
- Account types such as IMAP accounts, Office 365 accounts, Outlook.com, and Exchange account use OST file format to store The synchronized copy of the OST file on the local machine. Whatever changes the user makes in the replica of OST file, those changes get synchronized with the server copy as soon as the internet connection resumes.
What to Do If Your OST File Gets Damaged or Corrupted
Sometimes the users OST file will get corrupted due to various reasons such as Virus or malware intrusion, Sudden power failure, Abnormal Outlook termination, incompatible Outlook plugins. So in this case, if the user wants to recover the OST file mailbox data then the user can take the help of autometed tool for OST Repair to resolve this problem. The user can easily recover the OST file mailbox data in Microsoft Outlook PST file format. To know about more the user can try the download the demo version of this software. Moreover, the user can easily recover email from OST file Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 easily.
Some Prominent Features of This Application Are
- Repairs corrupted OST data files as well as recovers permanently deleted data items for example emails, calendars, tasks, contacts, etc. , from an OST file.
- Fixes corruption issues of an OST file created in Outlook 2019.
- Single or multiple OST are restorable using this tool.
- Removes encryption (SMIME/OpenPGP) from an OST file.
- Searches for and auto-detects OST files for repair.
- Displays Preview of OST data items- email, calendars, tasks, notes, contacts, etc.
- Recovers selective data, date-wise filtered data.
Know-How to Recover Email From OST File Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 Versions
- After installation, run the Application.
- Choose file for recovery by clicking on Add File options.
- Addition of file can be done if you directly browse the file and upload from its location, in case path is not available, then you can rely on Search file option.
- Moreover, searching can be made in both the cases whether you know the exact drive, where your file is located or you need to search all the drives for finding the actual location of corrupt OST file.
- Once you have chosen damaged OST, there is an option to decrypt your file further. Here you have to check the box appearing in front of the option “Remove Encryption”.
- For removing SMIME encryption, choose SMIME,
- Path of Key file needs to be provided now. Then after enter the password and press button “Done”. This will remove the encryption from the OST file.
- The same procedure you have to follow if the type of encryption is OpenPGP. In this case, you have to choose Encryption type as OpenPGP in place of SMIME. And the rest of the steps will remain the same.
- An advanced feature like repairing of damaged OST file along with recovering of permanently deleted data of an OST file is available at this point. Here you can scan your file in two modes: Quick and Advanced.
- Highly corrupted OST Files are meant to be recovered choosing Advanced Scan mode, otherwise, a quick scan is the recommended one.
- Now you can preview your mail data items using the preview feature. Preview modes like Normal, Hex, MIME, RTF, PROPERTIES, and ATTACHMENTS are available for previewing your Data.
- Here you have to select the Save button from the Menu bar to save recovered data.
- The file can be stored in any of the available saving options. For example: PST, PDF, MSG, HTML, EML etc.
- Now you need to choose the File format you want your file to be saved in. Then after browse the location where you want to store it. As you have the facility to maintain the Folder Hierarchy that too you have to mention here.
- Finally, you can visit the destination folder to ensure that OST file is recovered.
So, in this blog, we have provided a solution to the issues which most of the user encounters whose account is made in Outlook 2019. That issue is the recovery of corrupted OST file. This basically happens when the server gets crashed. And the only method to Recover Email From OST File Outlook 2019 /2016 / 2013 versions. Automated Solution is described in this blog. To know about the features and working of the tool, read this write-up, which will show you clearly why we are recommending this tool to you.