How to Convert PST to PDF with Attachments – Ways to Export Outlook to PDF
PDF is a secured file format to save a copy of the document. Moreover, a PDF file can be accessed with the help of Adobe Reader. It also provides password protection feature to keep the data safe and secure. Now, the question arises, how to export Outlook mail to PDF format? Thus, in the upcoming section, we will provide the complete guide to convert PST to PDF with attachments. Before that, first, you need to know the reason behind PST to PDF Conversion.
Users Query While Exporting Outlook Files to PDF Format
Before the beginning of process, we have to learn real-time scenarios where they want a solution to transfer PST file to PDF. Let’s consider users query:
“I have been using Microsoft Outlook, which is being used to manage and organize all official emails. At the same time, I am also using Adobe Reader for maintaining all information in PDF file. Sometimes, I have also worked from home in which accessing my Outlook messages is a major challenge. Thus, I need to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. This will allow me to access all my Outlook emails in PDF. Is there any genuine approach, which helps to perform PST to PDF Conversion?”
“As an Event Manager, many times I need to work out of the office. So, I obtain very less access to all my Official mails, which is available in MS Outlook. Thus, I want to save Outlook emails as PDF format. Could someone suggest me some solution to export PST file to PDF document? Thus, I can easily access my Outlook emails in PDF. Waiting for a positive response!”
Why Users Need to Convert PST to PDF with Attachments?
There are so many reasons for which users need to export Outlook email to PDF format. Some of these factors are discussed below:
- PDF file is portable and can be transferred to any device that is not possible with Outlook PST file.
- PDF is the most secure format, which provides password protection for each and every email message.
- PDF files are independent on different platforms and make them more accessible on any device like desktop, mobile, tablet, iPad, etc.
- PDF file format is used by several organizations for making presentations and reports.
How to Convert PST Files to PDF with Attachments Manually?
There is an inbuilt feature in MS Outlook. In this approach, you have to select each mail that you want to move in PDF format. Please follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to run Outlook application
- Then, double-click on the email which you need to be saved as PDF
- In the next step, open the selected email message
- Now, click on File tab and choose Print option. Under Printer, this option HPFCCC40 (Hp Deskjet 3540..) will appear by default
- Choose drop-down arrow>> Microsoft Print to PDF option to perform PST to PDF conversion
- After that, click Print option again
- Choose PDF format under the Save as type option. Click Save button to accomplish the process
- Finally, you can export Outlook files to PDF document
Automated Solution to Convert PST to PDF With Attachments
As we have discussed a manual process to export Outlook PST file to PDF format. With this approach, you can only move a single or individual message at a time. Along with this, it will take a long time while converting PST files to PDF format. So, it is highly recommended to use one of the best programs named as Outlook PST to PDF Converter. It is designed in such a way to transfer Outlook items like emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc., to PDF format. It has an easy-to-use interface that even a novice user can use it without taking expert help.
Why Choose Outlook PST to PDF Converter Tool?
The software has multiple advanced features to export PST file to PDF format in just a few clicks. Some of them are listed below:
- Allows the user to export PST file to PDF along with attachments
- Convert multiple PST to PDF document without any size limitation
- Migrate selective items from MS Outlook within Advance Settings
- Provide multiple file naming conventions to save PDF as PDF format
- Offers Date Stamping & Bates Numbering feature during conversion
- Supports all latest version of Outlook including Outlook 2016 & below
Time to Conclude
Nowadays, most of the people are facing an issue with Microsoft Outlook. That is why everyone wants to export PST file to PDF format. Thus, in this blog, we have mentioned both techniques to figure out how to convert PST to PDF with attachments. Using manual and automated solution, you can easily perform the conversion from PST to PDF. But manual trick converts only a single email to PDF format at once whereas automated method supports batch processing.