Extract Images From PDF Without Losing Quality in 3 Ways
For sharing digital data like text images etc., PDF format is what is considered. And when we talk about data containing valuable images or graphs, at times it requires us to extract them and use for other purposes. In this case, image extraction is what we need to do but the question is how we can extract images from PDF without losing quality.
Well, using this article, we will explain to you the methods and their steps to extract pictures from PDF files.
Extract pictures from Adobe PDF files without losing quality in a hassle-free way using 3 methods:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Photoshop
- Automated PDF Image Extractor
In the coming sections, we have described the above-mentioned methods to extract high-quality images from a PDF file because taking screenshots always hinders the quality of the images. Hence, using software to extract high quality images from PDF files is the best way to maintain the quality of the images.
1. Extract Images From PDF Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application allows you to extract images from PDF without losing quality. Follow the steps to extract all images from PDF and save them.
- The very first step is to open your PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Now go to the “View” button then click on “Tools” and then go to the Document Processing on Adobe Acrobat Pro’s toolbar.
- In the Acrobat Pro Window, you need to click on the “Export all image” button.
- A pop up window will appear which allows you to choose the designation where you want to save pictures.
- Now, you can click on the “Settings” button to set the quality of the image and to manage the colours of the image.
- After performing the above step click on the “ok” button.
- At last, just click on the “Save” button and extract high quality images from PDF to any desired location.
2. Extract All Images From PDF Using Adobe Photoshop
You can use Adobe Photoshop to save the images from PDF. Read the steps given below:-
- Firstly open Adobe Photoshop, and open the PDF file like the same way you open an image file.
- After opening the file, PDF import dialog box will appear.
- Now, select the images which you want to extract instead of pages.
- At last, click on “ok” and save your images at any desired location.
3. Tool to Extract Images From PDF Without Losing Quality
PDF Extractor Tool is affordable and also has a user-friendly interface. It helps users to take out and save images and texts. It also provides the facility to extract all attachments from PDF. Moreover, it supports the extraction of data from secured or password-protected Adobe PDF documents.
Advanced Features of This Automated Tool
- The tool allows you to extract all images from PDFs and attachments too.
- Users can extract data from multiple PDF files in one go.
- The tool generates a progress report for user convenience.
- Supports to work with both Windows and Mac OS.
- Provides an option to extract the items in a single or individual folder.
- The software can extract elements from known password-protected PDF files.
- Run the automated software on your computer to extract high quality images from PDF.
Just follow the procedure given below to safely Extract Images From PDF Without Losing Quality.
- Download the utility and install it to batch-extract pictures from PDF documents.
- Go and click on the “Add files or Add folder” button to insert the files for extraction.
- Now, you have to select the “item type” as per your requirement and then go to the “inline images” option.
- Here, you need to Apply the image settings.
- At last, just go and click on the “Extract” option to extract images from PDF without losing quality.
Also Read: Best Techniques to Extract PDF Pages Without Acrobat
Q1: How can I extarct my images from Adobe PDF files?
You can simply use the Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Photoshop. But in case of multiple file extraction then use the automated tool mentioned above.
Q2: Can I get the high quality images when using the extraction tool?
Yes, you just need to apply some settings and you can extarct high quality PDF images.
Q3: Does the tool supports Windows OS to extract pictures from PDF files?
Yes, the tool is available for Windows OS and supports all the newer and older versions.
In the above article, we have discussed different methods to extract images from PDF without losing quality. You can use any of the manual methods to download the images but it has some major limitations as we discussed above. So, to overcome them you can use the automated tool which is reliable and safe. PDF Extractor also provides many advanced features to extract high quality images from PDF.