How Do I Perform OST Deleted Data Recovery: Try Proven Techniques
August 23rd, 2019 |
How to, Outlook
“While deleting a bunch of emails last night, I have also deleted some important emails from my Exchange connected Outlook. Can anyone tell me how do I perform OST deleted data recovery? I have read about some manual method but the process seems lengthy and complex. Please suggest me if there is any automated software available to perform this task. Thanks in advance.”
Are you suffering from the same problem? Are you also looking for the way to perform OST Deleted Data Recovery? Read on this blog to learn about the solution to retrieve deleted email from OST file.
Recovering permanently deleted email from OST file is a common problem of the users. Many users do not know how to get back their Outlook data that have been deleted accidentally. To help them out in such a situation, this blog will discuss the method of Outlook OST file data recovery. Here we will provide some proven solutions that users can implement easily.
How to Perform OST Deleted Data Recovery
There are two ways to get back OST emails: manual method and alternative methods. Here, we will discuss both one by one.
Manual Method to Restore Permanently Deleted Emails from Outlook OST File
Remember that this technique can be used for Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010. Follow these steps to restore deleted emails into OST file.
- Navigate to Control Panel of your system and open Mail.
- Choose the configured email account from the account list and click on Change.
- Click on “More Settings” from the Change Account window.
- Click on the Advanced tab and uncheck the option named ‘Use Cached Exchange Mode’. Now, click on Apply on Exchange window.
- Click “Outlook Data File Settings” button to display the windows of the same name. Choose “Disable Offline Use” button and click OK.
- A message will appear on screen that says ‘Outlook will not be able to work with your OST file’. Click Yes to get redirected to More Settings window.
- Now, you have to again choose the Outlook Data File Settings option. Then, activate Browse tab and open an old offline data file –> click OK.
- Check “Use Cached Exchange Mode” option in Change Account Window. Click on Next –> Finish.
- Open Outlook where a message ‘Outlook is using an old copy of your OST’ will be displayed. Click OK to the message. Outlook will be launched properly with the lost emails and other data. Then users will be able to access their emails, contacts, calendar, etc. data of their account.
Warning: Refrain from launching MS Outlook again as it will get launched with a new OST file.
Users’ next step should be to create a PST file or move their important data from old OST file. IN this way, they can save their lost email and OST data.
Note: The user can also read another post to know how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2019 easily.
Drawbacks of Choosing Manual Method
Like other manual techniques, this one is also not free from faults. This process does not work if the OST file is a large one. Also, this approach includes many steps that are difficult to perform. Especially if the user is a novice one, they will have trouble performing this manual technique. Apart from these, there can also be issues such as data corruption and loss of valuable data.
Want to Perform Flawless OST Deleted Data Recovery? Try This Software
As readers can understand, the manual technique has got certain limitations. But these days, people look for solutions that easy to perform and does not involve any kind of data loss or data corruption. Hence, it is always advised to choose professional applications like OST Recovery Tool. This is a Windows-based software that will run on all versions of Windows OS including Win 10. This software is often considered as the ideal alternative to the manual technique to restore deleted OST emails.
This application has several useful features that make it the top choice of the users. We will have a look at the prime attributes of this Software.
- Recover Deleted or Lost OST Data: This application helps you to retrieve email and other OST file data that have been deleted or lost due to OST file corruption.
- Save Recovered Data: After OST file recovery, users can save the data in PST, MSG, PDF, EML formats or import the data in Office 365.
- Preview OST File Data: After the recovery is done, the software displays a preview of complete Outlook OST file components.
- Outlook Environment Not Required: This utility can recover data from orphan OST file. Which means, there is no requirement of Outlook of Exchange installation on the same system.
- Preserve Folder Structure: Even after restoring the damaged OST file, the original folder structure of the OST file is maintained.
- Date Filter Option: With the help of OST Recovery Tool, users can save only the data of a particular date range into their preferred format.
Steps to Perform OST Deleted Data Recovery By Using Expert Solution
If you want to retrieve your permanently deleted data from Exchange connected Outlook or OST file, then the user can take the help of this safe and reliable solution. Anyone can use this, even people without technical knowledge. Just perform these steps one after another to get back lost email and other data of OST file.
- Step 1: Download and Launch the tool on the computer.
- Step 2: Add OST file by selecting or searching.
- Step 3: Preview OST file data including the deleted ones.
- Step 4: Save Recovered OST data into the chosen format.
Deleted Outlook email and other data can cause disaster to the user. OST file often contains business-critical data, losing which can harm your business. So it is better not to take any risk and try the mentioned methods to recover deleted data from the OST file. Since there are certain limitations of the manual method to perform OST deleted data recovery and it is also difficult to execute, most users go for the automated solution. It is not only fast but also a secure way to retrieve lost and deleted emails from Outlook OST file.