Want to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook?
If you are looking for a way to import email addresses from Excel to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016 instantly, then try the tool given below. It is a reliable solution to transfer Outlook contacts to Excel. The added files will be exported in CSV format and then the plugin can be edited easily.
Most users want to know how to import contacts from Excel to Outlook. That’s why we decided to provide a simple and reliable solution for you to import Excel contacts in PST format. In this blog, we are going to cover some effective ways to make it effective. So stay on this page and read all the comments till the end. Without wasting your time, let’s start with the steps to work on the software and perform the batch conversion process.
Therefore, we recommend Excel file users to import Excel to Outlook Contacts or any other email client they are using. Well doing this isn’t that simple and sometimes users end up with losing whole contact list in this process. That is why today we are going to show you the simplest solution to transfer Excel contacts to Outlook. So, let’s get started!
Automatic Solution to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook
DataHelp Software supports all MS Excel file formats like .xls, .xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlt, .xltx etc. With all these add-ons, it converts all your contact fields into highly secure VCF format. This XLSX to VCF converter is released after extensive testing so that you can convert Excel file to vCard format With all details. This software provides you with a simple GUI interface that can be easily used by both technical and non-technical users. It can map Excel fields with vCard fields, including fields such as last name, address, date of birth, gender, first name, etc.
This tool supports all versions of Excel program to export XLSX contacts to vCard format. Users can export Excel files like Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc. This software is compatible with all versions of Windows such as 11, 10, 81, 8, 7, etc. It has advanced algorithms that can convert XLSX files. Furthermore, the user interface is very simple and easy to navigate. You may use this software without technical instructions. In some cases, if you want to import phone numbers from Excel to Gmail, you can make use of this standalone software.
Steps to Import Email Addresses from Excel to Outlook 2021, 2019
If you have an Excel file with multiple contacts, there is a simple way to upload Excel to Outlook, so you don’t have to enter them one by one while emailing. The complete export Excel file to Outlook contacts conversion process is categorized into two major steps:
- Download and Run the Automatic Solution
- Click on Browse button and select the Excel file from your computer
- The software will load the file and preview contacts will all attributes
- Click Next and Map Excel Fields with vCard Fields. Hit the Next button
- Select the vCard version and other required options
- Then, Click on Convert button
- Excel contacts to vCard conversion will begin right after this and once done, click Yes
- Eventually, navigate to the destination location and check the vCard files
Step 2. Import vCard to Outlook Contacts
- Open the Outlook application installed on your computer
- From the “File” option, Click “Open and Export” and then select “Import and Export“
• Select Import from another program or file option. Click Next
• Choose Import a vCard File (.vcf) and click on Next
- Finally, you can see the vCard file in the Outlook application. Here is how to easily import Excel contacts to Outlook
This article explains how do I import email addresses from Excel to Outlook 2021, 2019. The software mentioned here supports to convert all type of Excel files so, no matter in which Excel file extension your contacts are saved as it works to convert all. The solution to convert Excel to Outlook contacts is simple and can be implemented by all technical, as well as non-technical users without any assistance.