How to Convert Excel Contacts to vCard Format? Complete Guide
We have been working on Excel since childhood, however, we even use it to store the contact list of the users. So, to manage them in a systematic form we all prefer Excel sheets. However, the need maybe arises to use the contacts in the phone, Outlook application, or other applications. So for that, it becomes necessary to convert Excel contacts to vCard format. Therefore, in this article, we will talk about the best MS Excel Converter for Windows and Mac OS.
So, to understand this whole task in a better way or in detail, read this article till the end.
If you are the one who is using other application other than Excel and want to access Excel contacts in that one. Then, you cannot perform this task directly because there is no such application that supports Excel files. Therefore, there comes a need to export MS Excel contacts file contacts to vCard. Later on, the file will be ready to import into the desired application for accessing all contacts.
User Query: Hi, I was storing all the client’s contact information in my Excel account. Now, I have multiple Excel files of different groups and each file has multiple contacts. I need to use them on my iPhone to contact those clients. But I don’t know if is it possible or not. Can anyone tell me how do I convert excel XLS to vCard format? If there is a manual way it would be nice but as I have plenty of contacts so I will be glad if anyone refers me with Excel converter .
Manual Guide to Convert Excel Contacts to vCard
In this section, we will explain the solutions for converting MS Excel files to VCF format. Here we have the whole process in three stages.
1. Convert Excel File to CSV
2. Import Contacts from CSV File Format
3. Export Contacts to VCF/vCard File
Step 1: Convert Excel (XLS/XLSX) Format
- At first, Open the MS Excel XLS/XLSX file in the system
- Click the File option, then Hit the Save as option or if the file has been saved before, then click the Save a copy option and then click Other format
- Select the CSV format and set the path to save the CSV file
- A message will appear. Click the Yes button to save the workbook in the same format and click the Yes option.
Step 2: Convert Contacts from CSV File
- Press Windows Key + R or Windows Search and type Contacts in the search box
From the Contacts panel, click the Import tab
Click CSV, then click Import in the Import to Windows Contacts dialog
Now browse to find the .csv file created in the previous step
Press the .csv file. Select the Next button.
Finally, when you have finished mapping the contact fields, click the Finish button.
Step 3: Export Contacts to vCard
- Go to the Contacts folder again by searching for “Contacts” in the window’s search bar
- Click on the Export button and select the file format as vCard
- Press on the Export button
- Then browse to the destination location and save the vCard file
- Once done, click on the OK button to convert Excel to VCF/vCard.
Convert Excel Contacts to vCard With Automated Solution
When it comes to secure and a quick way to perform the MS Excel contacts to vCard conversion then only a professional program comes helpful. As this is the program that helps the entire Address book contacts conversion easy. So, for this, the Excel Converter Software is the best solution to go for.
As this is one of the professional solutions that could convert bulk contacts from Excel files. The great fact is that it is supportable with all the Excel file formats. So, whatever type of excel file you are having you can just use this tool to convert the contacts. Moreover, it can easily work on all machines to perform the conversion. It can even help you to import contacts from Excel to Telegram.
If you are wondering about the bulk contacts conversion then no need to worry about it. As this advanced Excel to vCard converter software can export bulk contacts. Hence, it is quite to easy to export contacts from Excel to WhatsApp if you needed. If in case, you want to import phone numbers from Excel to Gmail account, you can take help of this standalone software.
Quick Guide to Convert Excel Contacts to vCard File Format
To begin this process, you need to download and install the Excel contacts to VCF converter software on your machine. Then, just follow the guidelines for a massive conversion-
- From the initial screen, tap on the Add File or Browse option to add any number of Excel file
- Then, choose the vCard format from the given export options for bulk
- Now, here, you can either select the vCard version or choose single vCard per file options from the software panel, map all
- Afterwards, select the destination location from the machine by tapping the Change button
- At last, hit the Export button to convert Excel to VCF file format on a machine.
This is one of the best articles to learn how to convert Excel contacts to vCard file format machine. Here, we have discussed the best software for bulk Excel contacts conversion. Using the this software you can quickly get all the contacts list. Later on, whenever you needed, you can just import the resultant file without losing any contact information.