Top 3 Instant Methods Remove Watermark From PDF Files
Have you ever attempted to view a PDF file that has watermarks included on each page? If so, you’ve probably experienced firsthand how annoying it can be. You need a PDF watermark remover to remove watermark from PDF files. This article explains how to use different methods which are useful for removal of watermarks from PDF files
Reasons to Delete Watermark From PDF Document Pages
If you are one of the PDF user, then you will be knowing how to add a watermark to a PDF. But do you know that you can also take delete watermark from the Adobe PDF files using different methods. Before we delve into the solutions, let us explore the reasons why users remove watermark from PDF files.
- The File data is no longer being classified.
- Watermark is no longer required.
- The current logo needs to be replaced with the new one.
- The watermark is a logo which is rebranding.
- Watermark Customization is needed (Positioning and placement).
- The watermark interferes or overlaps the printed text, creating difficulty to read.
Remove Watermark From PDF Files Via Adobe Acrobat Pro
Using specialized software like Adobe Acrobat is probably one of the best methods to delete watermark from PDF. Such software’s only drawback is that it must be purchased; however, most of them, including Adobe Acrobat Pro, offer a free trial for a short time.
Follow the steps given below:
- Open the application on your system and open the PDF file.
- Using the “Tools” tab click on “Edit PDF“.
- On the editing toolbar, click “Watermark” and click “Remove“.
- A warning display will be shown asking you “Are you sure to remove the watermark permanently”, press the “OK” button.
Using Microsoft Word to Clear Watermark From PDF
By using MS Word, You can also use it to remove watermarks from PDFs by first converting the PDF to Word, removing the watermark, and then saving the document as a PDF.
- First User will need to convert a PDF file to a Word document. So, open the PDF file and select File>Convert to Word.
- Once it gets converted, open the word application and switch “ON” the enable editing option.
- Now, press the Design>Watermark. Then go to the downright of the display and press the Remove watermark.
- Click on the watermark, then press Delete and when its done then save your PDF document without the watermark.
Read More: Add Bates Numbers to PDF Files to Organize your PDF Files Pages
Automated Method To Remove Watermark From PDF Files
What if you need to take off the watermark from multiple or large files? Under this situation above mentioned methods may fail to execute the job properly. Hence we suggest using the PDF Watermark Remover which offers effort-free results. While maintaining the properties and formatting, it helps in eliminating the logos from regular or secured PDF files. being a standalone utility it performs the entire process by itself in less time.
Guided Steps to Remove Watermark From PDF Files
- To delete watermark from PDF files, download the tool and launch it.
- Use Add Files/Folders option for inserting the PDF files.
- For saving the output files use the Change button and set the file path where the files will be saved.
- Finally, preview the output pages and press the Remove option to remove watermark from PDF files.
Also Read: Best Solutions Explained to Compress Size of PDF Files
We looked at how to remove watermark from PDF files in the post above. Additionally, many approaches are explored for quickly executing the task. The methods mentioned with the steps of execution. So, based on the requirement user can choose any of the solutions to delete watermark from PDF documents.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q1. Is it possible to remove a watermark from a PDF file without any issues?
Yes, you can easily delete unwanted text or image watermarks simply using Adobe Acrobat Pro, MS Word and the most effective offline tool that we have mentioned.
Q2. Can I use this tool to take watermarks off from secured or restricted PDF files?
Yes, by using watermark remover software, you can remove/delete watermarks from multiple secured PDF files (Document open password is required)
Q3. What type of watermark can I remove using this tool?
You can delete date, text, and image-based watermarks from your PDF files using this tool.