PDF File Secured How to Unlock?
November 19th, 2018 |
How to, PDF
PDF is the most secure & useful portable document format, it is a widely used file for many purposes. Password protection facility makes this file more secure & reliable. There are two types of protections available for PDF file that is called User level password & Owner level password. In user-level password protection, only those users who have the right password can access the content of PDF file. And you can also prevent PDF from copying, editing, and printing by applying Owner level password.
Here we are going to describe multiple methods for PDF file secured how to unlock it?. To unlock file which is protected with user-level password without the password is impossible to unlock. Given methods will help you to unlock owner level password from secured document.
How to Unlock Secured PDF file? – Get Multiple Ways
To unlock secured PDF document we will describe 3 methods 1- By using Google Chrome, 2 – By using Adobe Acrobat, 3 – by using Automated Unlocker tool.
Method 1 – Unlock Password Secured PDF by Using Google Chrome
In this method, we describe how to unlock owner level protection from PDF file. Google Chrome provides facility to print PDF document so we are going to use this feature to unlock owner level protection. Follow the given steps –
- Open Google Chrome browser to unlock secured PDF file.
- Now, open Google Drive & import secured PDF file.
- Now, double click on PDF file, it will open inside the Google Chrome. If PDF is locked by user password then you have to enter the password.
- Once PDF file is open, press ctrl+p to print PDF document.
- Now, click on “Change”.
- Click on “Save as PDF” option.
- Click on “Save” to download PDF file to the local computer. Now you are able to print, edit, copy PDF file.
Method 2 – Adobe Acrobat Pro to Unlock Secured PDF Document
To unlock protected PDF file with this method you need Adobe Acrobat Pro. Follow the given steps to perform this task –
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro and click on File.
- Click “Open”. Select PDF file & double on PDF which you want to open.
- If PDF protected with user password then you have to enter the password otherwise you can not unlock PDF.
- Now, Click on the padlock icon.
- Click on permission details, then security Window will open on your screen.
- Click on security method and select No Security option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will get this message “Are you sure you want to remove security from this document” from Adobe Acrobat click on “OK”.
- Now your PDF file unlocked.
Method 3 – Automated Tool – Easy & Reliable Way to Unlock Secured PDF File
PDF password unlocker is an automated tool to unlock secured PDF file it will unlock owner level security & allow you to edit, copy, print PDF file. You can also unlock user level password from PDF file, but first, you have applied right password on PDF. This tool is user-friendly & easy-to-use to perform this unlock task. Some highlighted features are given below –
- Unlock owner level secured PDF file.
- Unlock security in batch mode.
- Allow to remove the signature from PDF document.
- Allow to remove PDF file comment.
- Adobe Acrobat installation not required to unlock owner level secured PDF.
- Maintain PDF file integrity after performing the task.
Above given methods resolve your query on PDF file secured how to unlock?. If you have PDF files in batch then you have to use the automated tool to unlock secured PDF files in batch without affecting their integrity.